In this edition:
- Letter from Team Leader/Medic – Winnie Moodaley
- Field Notes with Birder Thando Cebekhulu
- Round Island Adventures – Check out the images and experience the magical scenery with M77
- Understanding Weather with the M77 Senior Meteorological Technician Nkoane Mathabatha
- Analysing Scats with sealer Yinhla Shihlomule (perhaps not for the sensitive viewer)
- Weather According to Metkassies for January and February 2021
- Katie (part of the Plimsoll Film Crew) spends time in science
- Field Notes with Marine Apex Predator Research Unit (MAPRU) Birder Dani Keys
- Get an update from the weaner of the team (newbie – also the term used for newcomers to the island) – Leandri de Kock
For all this and more make sure to check out this edition of The Wanderer by the 77th Marion Island Overwintering Team.
Click here to download this issue of The Wanderer.
Did you miss the December 2020 Issue? Click here.
View the list of all The Wanderers (newsletters) available on the ALSA Archive. Click on the team number you are interested in.
Anché Louw, Antarctic Legacy of South Africa, 07 April 2021