The 68th Gough Island Overwintering Team has published their first newsletter – The Bunting – January 2023 (Issue 1).
In this edition:
- Letter from the team leader
- Words from the G68 Bunting editorial team
- Meet the G68 team
- Birder’s Stories
- Life in the Base (birthday celebration)
- Farewell to Sandile (Medical Orderly of G67 who had to stay behind until a new medic is sent to Gough)
- Weather Stats (October, November, December 2022)
- To end the newsletter; a poem about an Albatross chick.
Birthdays celebrated by G68 so far:
Anche Louw, South African Polar Research Infrastructure (Data, Products & Society Node), 27 February 2023.