In this edition:
- So what does a Meteorological Technician do?
- So close, yet so far…
Living on a tiny rock in the South Atlantic during a global pandemic
- Going on an adventure — part II
- Life as a Communication and Electronics Engineer at Gough Base
- Gough Island Pool Tournament
- A brief history of Gough Island
- Cooking life on Gough
- From the Metkassies
Click here to download/view this issue of the Gough Bunting.
Click here to view all the Gough Buntings (newsletters) available on the Antarctic Legacy of South Africa Archive.
Anché Louw, Antarctic Legacy of South Africa, 07 May 2020.